The VideoEditor SDK for Android provides tools for creating high fidelity photo editing applications with a big variety of filters that can be previewed in high quality and real-time. Unlike other Android apps, the Android VideoEditor SDK allows a fast live preview of filters even when using high-resolution images up to the hardware limitations. It is written in high-level Java/Kotlin and allows for easy customization with your own XML based Layouts, Styles and Drawables.
- Android API Level 18+. Covers nearly 95% of all Android devices.
- Default UI for camera preview and editing. Based on Intents and Activities.
- Tablet support. Works great on tablets.
- Low memory footprint, even with high-resolution images.
- Generic camera support. Integrated and featureful on most Android phones.
- Crop, Rotate, Stickers, Text Placement, and Colorize. All essential photo editing functions wrapped into a simple, beautiful and customizable UI.
- 60 Stunning filters which are builtin and work out of the box.
- Photoshop LUT. Design color filters in Photoshop. With this feature, it is possible to generate LUT (Look Up Table) color filters easily from different photo editing tools. Export and integrate them in minutes!
- Live Preview. Filters can be previewed in high quality at realtime.
- Based on OpenGL ES 2.0, we therefore achieve high performance and avoid unpleasant problems when implementing native software algorithms that other frameworks are faced with.